Author Topic: Hello from East Los Angeles, CA  (Read 1026 times)

e32

• eMoto
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hello from East Los Angeles, CA
« on: June 18, 2017, 09:21:53 AM »
Hey everyone! Glad to be here. I'm a 40 something library web administrator who dropped out of graduate school and used my tuition money to buy a 2010 Brammo Enertia. I rode when I was a teenager (CB350) and in later years was an electric bicycle moderator at one point in the early 2000s. I'm married, have a daughter and 2 dogs. I like to run, read (non-fiction) and study the gentle art of jiu-jitsu. I recently found a DIY motorcycle garage in North East L.A. (Moto Republic) that supplies tools and training to fix your own bike. They don't necessarily have experience working on electric motorcycles but since the Enertia has standard moto parts (e.g. tires, brakes, chain, shocks, et. al.), they said they can easily help me out with maintaining some aspects of my bike, just not the electric motor. Either way, I'm hoping to use this forum should any issue come up with my bike that can't be easily fixed. Hopefully that won't happen anytime soon!
eMoto

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hello from East Los Angeles, CA
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 09:27:39 AM »
Welcome to the forum! It's all about priorities.  :D
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Drivingthefuture

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from East Los Angeles, CA
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 05:34:19 PM »
I'm a new 2010 Brammo enertia owner as well. Are you loving your bike as much as I am mine?