Brammo Enertia Discussion > Brammo Enertia Plus

system fault c3

(1/7) > >>

lucasantini:
Hello,
My brammo enertia Plus, gives me system fault c3 error in the display.
The moto dont'go, and don't recharge the battery.
Fortunatley the bike have the battery at 71% of charge
I know that this error is not present on the brammo enertia plus owners manual,in my manual there isn't but I have it on the display

http://www.simonavisualmerchandiser.altervista.org/foto1.jpeg
http://www.simonavisualmerchandiser.altervista.org/foto2.jpeg

I can have problem with the software?
Info: i have 1,44 firmware.

Help!! The summer is at the door!!

RickXB:
try to power on for 30 sec , then power off. it should reset the battery interlock. i worked for me (empulse)

lucasantini:
I had just try....nothing.
I have see on the display that the cell are not balanced, 4.000 the first value and 3.733 the second.Maybe I have to check some battery connector.Anyone have idea about it?

lucasantini:
I have work on enertia today.
I have dismount a lot of pieces.

I have see that the led on the battery pack is green, but one times becomes red.
I have check the voltavg of the first 14 cell, and is 3,84 volts for all.
The second battery pack is under the motorbike, i can not open now.
What is the meaning of the red light??

Auslander:
I don't know about the red/green, I have not accessed my battery packs.

For balancing, Brammo recommends plug the bike in until it is 100%, then leave in.

I have a 2013 Enertia Plus, here is what I remember reading:
While charging, if you can access the diagnostic screen (on my Plus, the dash buttons can be used to display the screen) you can see H and L, the highest and lowest value seen.  After 100% is reached it should go in to balance mode where it tries to ensure that each cell gets the proper charge individually.  The maximum difference should be 0.1 volts (mine currently shows 0.011), anything more than that and a battery pack is bad.  I am hoping that maybe you unplug it immediately at 100% and have not let it balance, and maybe leaving it to balance can slowly correct your problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version