Brammo Enertia Discussion > Brammo Enertia Plus

system fault c3

<< < (2/7) > >>

lucasantini:
Hi Ausiander.
Rewlly thanks for your answer.
the problem is that with this error,the charge not start.
Today i have open the two battery pack,and i have check all the Voltage.The cells are not balanced.
The highest value is 4.10v the Lowest is 3.68.
It is rrally strange.My last charge was 100%,i regharr every time to 100%.
So i would try to charge manually all the cell.
Today i have buy a computerized charger for liion cells,tonight i begin to recharge all the cells at 4.15v.
I think that this error is about the too high difference of Voltage.Maybe i can resolve the problem.My enertia is new...only 5000km...sigh
Sorry for my bad english...

KaFr:
Hello,
If the batteries are not balanced, this should not be the reason why they can not charge.
When the bike does not run and can not recharge, it is most likely that some fuse that is in the battery circuit is burned. Check all fuses that are connected to the battery circuit. One of them is hidden under the cover near the battery.

lucasantini:
hello at everyone.
Really thanks for your answer.

Kafr : you are right.The bettarieres are not balanced, but the bike don't charge it.

I have try to maunually balance, with a small battery charger for rc car.I have charge all the cell at 4.10 voltage.
But now, when I have assemblie the bike, in the display i see different value.... I don't know why.

And now, another problem... when i connect the battery at the bike, the display go on whit the key on off position.Maybe this things can be the same problem.

I have check all the fuses, are all ok.
I have do a video, of my situation.

Please someone help me!

sorry for my bad english

Really thanks at all.

jazz999:
Could it be a bad battery charger?

KaFr:
Hello,
Did you really check all the fuses?
Dont forget the ann150 main fuse.
I attach picture of this fuse.
It is located somewhere on the bike frame under the bottom battery.

Here is a description of how to check the fuse:
http://brammoforum.com/index.php?topic=3171.msg24474#msg24474

Beware of high voltage, when replacing the fuse!

If the main fuse is OK, try checking the charger.
Disconnect the charger output cable from the battery circuit and try to measure voltage and current at the charger output. Values should be the same as on the charger label.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version