Author Topic: Batteries on 2009 Enertia wo 't charge up and drain quickly  (Read 1063 times)

brianemccoy

• View Profile
    • Email
Just bought it from a guy that works at the Brammo factory in Talent ,Oregon with only 3900 miles on it and it drains quickly and now won't recharge past 30%......He said it never did that before(and I believe him....not).....what can I do?Now that Polaris has bought out Brammo,there are no authorized service dealers nearby....

I know the batteries are very expensive,but do they really go bad so early(mileage-wise)...
Are there any solutions and is the Achilles heel of the bike....I did love it....now I'm wondering!!

Anybody????............Thanks ,Brian in Oregon

Shinysideup

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Batteries on 2009 Enertia wo 't charge up and drain quickly
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 12:26:11 PM »
Sounds to me like the batteries are toast. If they did that from the day of your purchase, I'd ask for my money back.

If not, then you're probably SOL unless the seller has some kind of inside Brammo connection that can make your bike good again.

Have you left it on the charger for a long time to see if it's a balance issue?

brianemccoy

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Batteries on 2009 Enertia wo 't charge up and drain quickly
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 08:38:00 PM »
Yes I have and today it's worse...I was wondering why the Brammomeister I bought it from kept telling me he has other batteries....tomorrow I shall confront him.....took the bike for a half mile ride and it went from 26% to 15%......also just leaving the key on this morning I watched it drop 1% evry 15 seconds or so......