General > Victory Empulse

Mine is Dead now too

<< < (2/11) > >>

Ultratoad:
This is bad....  If I were you (and I certainly could be) I would start calling the Mother Ship (Polaris), painful I know, and beat them into submission....  I would call them everyday in an attempt to make their lives as miserable as mine !!!!  There is no excuse for how corporate treats their customers sometimes....  I used this technique with GM a few years back, got as high on the food chain as I could and finally prevailed....  Best of luck....

CAT in HAWAII:
Good luck,, don't give up,, I wish my dealer had fixed my bike,, but I'm happy about my swap they let me do,,,

See my post in the label of,, dealer had my bike since 2/16,,,

PaulHMartinez:
Update
It's 5 weeks today.
Many calls to dealer and Victory Cust service
Dealer still unable to correct programming issues. Bike still not working.
Not getting the support from victory that they say they need.
Made initial contact with an attorney and they have the details if and when litigation is necessary.
After leaving several messages for the cust serv rep assigned to this case I finally got a call back yesterday.
He tells me the dealer should have offered me another bike already.  Unfortunately no more Empulse models and they want to offer a gas bike. I've told them I have no interest and bought the Ebike so I didn't have to burn gas   
So now I'm waiting again with the hope the may find another dealer willing to trade one for another bike the dealer has in inventory
  This entire issue has left me terribly disappointed with Victory/Polaris and frustrated by the dealer
My worry is I will get it replaced and I will run into another problem and go through this again.
I need to hear from someone that's owned one for a good while with lots of trouble free miles
Thanks

Ultratoad:
Sorry to hear about your situation....  Thanks for posting....  Some great information there....  Sounds like you are on top of things....  Can't wait to read the final chapter !!!!

PaulHMartinez:
I like to think I'm staying on top of it.
As of this afternoon I've been promised a replacement bike as in a new
Empulse.
  Won't rejoice until I'm actually on it.
Thanks again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version