Author Topic: Adrian Stewart leaves Brammo after 8 years  (Read 2657 times)

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Adrian Stewart leaves Brammo after 8 years
« on: June 28, 2017, 03:25:41 PM »
Adrian Stewart just announced he is leaving Brammo after 8 years with the company.

https://twitter.com/adriangstewart/status/880152386886434816

For those who don't know who he is/was, he was the director of sales and marketing, yet he was so much more. He was my go-to person for folks who posted on here about problems with their bikes. I stopped doing that for the most part after Polaris bought the electric motorcycle division of Brammo.  Now, with Adrian and Brian Wismann gone, I don't think there's anyone to help with, say, a problem that might have a historic-type answer.  If you went into my gmail history, it is likely that I've had more email correspondence with Adrian than anyone else...including my wife!

Most of all, he was, and continues to be, a friend.

I wish him the best of luck in all future endeavors and hope he enjoys his post-Brammo life!

« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 03:29:57 PM by Brammofan »
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

frodus

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Adrian Stewart leaves Brammo after 8 years
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 04:37:50 PM »
Adrian is awesome. He's helped so much over the years.

I even got some help recently (more on that later, in another thread, after I get a chance to digest some of the information he sent me).

He'll be missed.

Shinysideup

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 11:17:37 PM »
Thanks Adrian for taking such good care of us, your customers. So many times, it seems, corporations are lacking real human beings; you were the exception. I wish you well.

Now, we Brammo orphans are even more so...

I fantasize that someone at Brammo would make himself/herself available to solve issues. I don't know how many bikes were sold (not enough!), but it would seem to me that such a gig could generate a decent part-time income for us die-hards. I know I'd pay for solutions to keep me on the road.

jazz999

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 12:40:36 PM »
Sad that it has come down to this.....  :(