General > Off Topic

BMW dealer sells Energica motorcycles

(1/2) > >>

Richard230:
Calmoto, a BMW/Vespa dealer located in Mountain View, CA, is now selling Energica motorcycles - and will soon be offering test rides. The bikes are not cheap, though.  Especially when accessorized.  :o Photos attached.

HadesOmega:
They were going for 30k when I test rode one =P  So they're a little more affordable now.

Richard230:
The price has dropped again.  That is a lot of motorcycle for only $16,100 for the Eva and $17,100 for the Ego (without Energica's expensive accessories). Calmoto just shipped a 2017 Energica Ego to a customer in Texas.  What I hear is that it is easier to sell electric motorcycles to Texans than to people in Silicon Valley where the shop is located.  :o

Auslander:

--- Quote from: Richard230 on February 03, 2018, 08:44:57 PM ---The price has dropped again.  That is a lot of motorcycle for only $16,100 for the Eva and $17,100 for the Ego (without Energica's expensive accessories). Calmoto just shipped a 2017 Energica Ego to a customer in Texas.  What I hear is that it is easier to sell electric motorcycles to Texans than to people in Silicon Valley where the shop is located.  :o

--- End quote ---

I bought my Enertia+ from a BMW dealer in Austin.  The following Monday MotoGP was ending and on their way back to Oregon Brammo stopped by the shop and took all the bikes they hadn't sold.  Lost my dealer within 48 hours.

I know there were... 3? 4? Brammos on the road (spread across Austin and Dallas) but that's it.

HadesOmega:
Wow that's a really competitive price, its nearly half the price now.  They must be trying to sell them badly.  In the future if I wanted to get a new bike it's a toss up between the Energica Ego and the Zero SR with the new charge tank.  At that price point though your getting a bike that can do level 3 charging, you can tour all the Walmarts haha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version