Author Topic: High Perfomance Forks  (Read 1475 times)

rcasos

• View Profile
High Perfomance Forks
« on: September 22, 2017, 11:12:55 PM »
I am a Victory owner, and blindly ordered a pair of brand new performance marcheesi forks for what I thought was my Judge.  Once the pretty gold forks came, I realized that they are NOT fitting my bike.  After researching, I find out they are meant to be for an Empulse TT.  Would anyone be interested in them here? Do they fit anything else? Should I just put them on ebay? I only paid $736 for the pair.  Maybe I should just look at buying an Empulse of my own to put them on..  ;D  As a Tesla model S owner, I wonder how they ride and what street price for a 2016 is going for.  Any ideas? Thank you.

siai47

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: High Perfomance Forks
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 07:31:46 AM »
Someone will be interested in them.  They also were used on several different Ducati motorcycles although spring rates and shock valving might be different.  Of course they also fit the Brammo Empulse.  If you can score a new one, you should consider an Empulse TT as a stablemate for your Tesla.  The current market price on the Empulse is so low that if you ever wanted to try an electric motorcycle (and a pretty good one) now is the time.

Ashveratu

• Electrified
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 04:31:35 PM »
Checking cycletrader, there are several "new" Victory Empulses out there. A few are listed at around $8,500 (which may include the military/veteran discount). I recently put a $500 deposit on one in Arizona even though I live in Maryland and have Brammo Empulse already.

If you enjoy riding motorcycles, now is the time to snatch one up. Keep in mind, they can not go nearly as far as a Tesla, not even close.
2012 Zero S.......returned to Zero for a full refund after one year of problems

2014 Empulse going strong

rcasos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 03:17:14 PM »
Wife executed veto power on my idea of purchasing a new empulse with the statement: "one more bike and I will divorce you"  So I guess these will be going on ebay.   :'(

siai47

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 03:50:43 PM »
Yous should trade in something in your stable (not suggesting your wife  ;) ) and replace it with an Empulse TT.  For the price of the forks you already have, you are almost 1/4 way to the cost of the complete motorcycle.

rcasos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 03:59:43 PM »
Problem with that, is that it feels like having to choose what kid to get rid of..  :-\

Got an Aprilia RSV for sporty, Victory Judge for comfy cruising and a KTM Exc for the dirty fun... not sure what the empulse would replace.