Brammo Empulse Discussion > Brammo Empulse

Brammo Empulse R Parts Bike

(1/1)

electricflyer:
I live in an area with exactly no support for my bike. Had some leaking around that motor, which I addressed with some cooling system work. However, the power dropped out while riding after that and has not recovered since (see previous threads). Lack of hardware and software for diagnosing components is killing me, and I’m well beyond my limit of patience.

This bike is now available for parts. Since there are effectively no parts available from anywhere else, this should be a real opportunity for someone. Pictures are available. Current location is northwest Florida. I’m not asking for any payment; I just need this bike out of the garage. If you can pick it up or coordinate shipping, you can have it. Bike has all components minus a radiator cap. Obviously it goes as is.

Please contact me at kdurch@gmail.com and reference this thread. Thanks!

Jay64:
Is it still in the way? I can pick it up and get it out of your way for you if that is what you want. What town you in? I'm down in St. Pete.

lamber:
I reached out to you via email multiple times.  if you are ever online please let me know, I'm very interested in this bike.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version