Marketplace > Bikes For Sale Or Auction

2016 Victory Empulse TT

(1/1)

jairus:
Anyone has bitcoins burning a hole in their, ahem, virtual pocket? :) Not my bike, IMHO priced on the high side, albeit it's a new bike.

https://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2016-victory-empulse-tt/6454269120.html

siai47:
That's insane.  I have a 2016 with less then 500 miles on it, all the bits this guy has.  Looks better than new.  The gold forks installed, along with all the Brammo carbon fiber bits (fender, mudguard, headlight surround, tank cover), tail light relocation kit, frame sliders, short windscreen, all manuals, under factory warranty for over one more year--if that's worth anything  >:(.  I'd be willing to sell for about a third of what this guy is asking.

Getting old and too many people are trying to kill me when I ride.  It might just go into my living room as "art".

jairus:
Agree with you 100%. Maybe he'll get lucky and someone that's been sitting on some bitcoin will throw him a couple bitcoins, which these days would be worth about $20k.

--- Quote from: siai47 on January 28, 2018, 07:51:07 PM ---That's insane.  I have a 2016 with less then 500 miles on it, all the bits this guy has.  Looks better than new.  The gold forks installed, along with all the Brammo carbon fiber bits (fender, mudguard, headlight surround, tank cover), tail light relocation kit, frame sliders, short windscreen, all manuals, under factory warranty for over one more year--if that's worth anything  >:(.  I'd be willing to sell for about a third of what this guy is asking.

Getting old and too many people are trying to kill me when I ride.  It might just go into my living room as "art".

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version