Author Topic: Another electric motorcycle advantage  (Read 381 times)

Richard230

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Another electric motorcycle advantage
« on: February 09, 2018, 06:28:49 PM »
Yesterday, my daughter visited a donut shop in downtown San Rafael, CA, where she parked at a metered parking space without paying, figuring that she could get in and out of the shop before the meter maid arrived.  She should have known that she wasn't going to move fast enough to beat a cop at a donut shop.  When she came out with a half dozen donuts, she found the maid fingering his ticket smart phone app.  Just as she was thinking of an excuse - such as I was sure that "I could get away with it" or that "she had no idea cops could move so fast".   ::) The maid asked what kind of motorcycle she was riding and she responded that it was an electric Zero.  The fellow then told her that he couldn't give her a parking  ticket because the Zero brand wasn't in his computer and therefore he couldn't write the ticket.  "Tough luck", she said as she got on her bike and quietly rode off, chuckling all the way home.   ;D
current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2007 BMW R1200R, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.