Author Topic: Brammo Photographs Through the Years  (Read 2484 times)

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Brammo Photographs Through the Years
« on: June 08, 2018, 03:28:29 PM »
I just received the .pdf file linked below from Adrian Stewart, who in turn received it from Charles Lee, Brammo employee and amazing photographer. Lots of fun looking through the photos, seeing familiar faces, remembering major milestones.  I hope you enjoy it too.

https://brammofan.files.wordpress.com/2018/06/brammo_photographs_through_the_years.pdf
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

HadesOmega

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Brammo Photographs Through the Years
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 06:58:09 PM »
Awesome thanks for sharing.  Hard to believe in 3 short years the Empulse was made to production.

I noticed in one of the slides Brammo built a certain number of Victory Empulse TTs.  Do we know which bikes were built by Brammo before they shifted production over to Victory?  Or was it just all of them I guess.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 08:18:01 PM by HadesOmega »
2016 Victory Empulse TT - #139

Ultratoad

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 10:28:03 AM »
Very nice photo history that should never be lost ....  It is very clear in the photos that these guys had it together and knew how to have fun doing it ....  Oh, I wish that Brammo had retained the keys to the kingdom !!!!

HadesOmega

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 08:25:30 PM »
Its nice to see they were having a great time building these bikes and they raced them.  I'm glad the bike I'm riding has some racing pedigree to it!  =)
2016 Victory Empulse TT - #139