Brammo Enertia Discussion > Brammo Enertia Plus

LED Headlight ...

(1/2) > >>

Marin McGeough:
I have a 2012 Brammo Enertia Plus ... I would like replace the headlight and the tail light with LED.
I'm thinking I just need an LED bulb for the tail light but for the headlight I might want to get a whole new headlight. Has anyone done this and can you advise me on what's best to get?
Thanks

jazz999:
I bought a red LED tail light bulb from Amazon and it works great and is super bright.  It was a couple years ago so I cannot remember the brand.

Marin McGeough:
Thanks for that ... I just ordered the tail light on Amazon. When I have installed it, I will post how it looks and the brand name. I would still like to hear from anyone about the headlight LED conversion.

Cheers,

jazz999:
I did a similar thing with the front.  Bought a LED bulb from amazon and replaced the one in the headlight with it.  It wasn't a perfect fit.  I had to mod the back of the headlight to make the bulb fit because it was longer due to the built-in cooling fans.  The output is fantastic and super bright.  The only negative besides installation is that the spread pattern is a bit funky but better than the stock light for sure.

Marin McGeough:
Thanks jazz999 ... I'm looking at getting a whole LED insert or replacement for the headlight ... I will post again when I find something that works.

Cheers,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version