Author Topic: SERVICE REQ'D H34  (Read 1839 times)

skimbrie

• View Profile
SERVICE REQ'D H34
« on: September 22, 2019, 11:57:12 AM »
My 2010 Enertia v1.1 is showing the subject error message on boot up and won't go into drive mode. Searched and can't find any advise.

Help please?

Thanks,
-Scott K.

sunchaser

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: SERVICE REQ'D H34
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 06:44:05 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forum. 

The Enertia owner's manual has a list of error codes and descriptions.  I looked up H34 and the manual lists it as:

SERVICE REQ'D H34 Discharge “pre-Charge” error (Disable Drive)

You can download a copy of the manual PDF from this link:

https://scf99fe700a0cb239.jimcontent.com/download/version/1522676017/module/12211152226/name/Brammo%20Enertia%20Owners%20Manual.pdf

Unfortunately I don't have any additional information beyond the description.  Hopefully someone else here on the forum can assist.

09enertia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2022, 04:36:24 PM »
I have the same error message H34 now. Did you ever solve it?

sunchaser

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2022, 04:23:09 PM »
I looked this error code up in the Enertia service manual (available for download somewhere in the wiki) and the description is as follows:

Dash Warning Message      Warning/Error Desription             Source

SERVICE REQ'D H34             Discharge "pre-Charge error             Harness

I'm not sure what the manual is referring when mentioning "harness" as the source.  Possibly an issue with the wiring?  The Enertia Basic wiring diagram is available on the wiki as well.

Good luck.

09enertia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2022, 08:15:07 PM »
Hey! Thank you for the info on the code. Yeah, I think harness means wiring. I was having a problem with the throttle over-accelerating just before the warning code, so maybe it’s related to that.  Do you know if anyone has the software to run a diagnostic or how I could get it? Also, do you know how to reset/clear the code? I tried pushing the button inside the bike under the start button but it didn’t clear the code. Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 08:30:35 PM by 09enertia »

sunchaser

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2022, 06:12:31 PM »
As for the throttle, all that I can offer is that I believe it was made by Magura.  Maybe there's a part number on the throttle itself if you wanted to try to replace it.  The parts diagram in the wiki for the Enertia plus may have a part number but it's most likely a Brammo part number.  You could contact Magura directly and see if they have any info on it.

There is diagnostic software for the Enertia but I think that it required a special cable.  It might be possible to build one yourself but I don't think I've seen any posts about it here.  I could be wrong.

You could also try out what Brammofan did in this thread:

http://brammoforum.com/index.php?topic=743.msg4465#msg4465

Good luck.

sunchaser

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2022, 06:15:51 PM »
One other suggestion would be to look at the log files on the flash drive under the seat.  There's a post somewhere around here on how to do it but I can't find it at the moment.