Author Topic: Empulse software and cables  (Read 1361 times)

nunux59

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Email
Empulse software and cables
« on: October 05, 2019, 07:25:09 AM »
Let's start a topic where we could share our findings on the software and cables side.

I start with this : https://mega.nz/#F!V6J1nArS!siHe7eJkhPL-9cjuYVa7cQ
There is battery diagnostic tools, Motor Controller Software (alignment of encoder and error codes reading) and some manuals. There is also the wiring diagram for the different cables. I have all the parts required to build the battery cable but haven't found the time to build it yet.

Don't brick your bike !

TVETT

• View Profile
Re: Empulse software and cables
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 05:16:33 PM »
Love this idea. Thanks for the info. Lots here to review. I'll see if I have anything to add.

cuttysark76

• Enciter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 09:17:52 AM »
Let's start a topic where we could share our findings on the software and cables side.

I start with this : https://mega.nz/#F!V6J1nArS!siHe7eJkhPL-9cjuYVa7cQ
There is battery diagnostic tools, Motor Controller Software (alignment of encoder and error codes reading) and some manuals. There is also the wiring diagram for the different cables. I have all the parts required to build the battery cable but haven't found the time to build it yet.

Don't brick your bike !

Thanks! I have a module with problems. I need to start evaluating solutions to repair my Brammo

TVETT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 05:16:18 PM »
Looks like I found this just in time. Went for a ride today and got a B55 fault code. HI battery is 4.18, Lo is 3.85. Guess it's time to figure out how to use the software.

One question... is the cable required a "special tool"  or a standard cable you can get off Amazon?  And what are the connectors designations on each end?

Wish me luck. Thanks