Brammo Enertia Discussion > Brammo Enertia Plus

Looking for Brammo Enertia+ Diagnostic software to help keep my bike running

(1/3) > >>

FrankH:
Hi,

my Enertia+ had its chain and front sprocket replaced at my local dealer, but after they put everything back together the bike won't drive.
It shows a red warning light, but as my dashboard display is not working anymore, we can't see what the error message is.
The dealer doesn't have the original Brammo Enertia+ diagnostics software anymore, and the Victory version doesn't work on Enertias.
Does someone here by any chance know how to get a copy?
Or perhaps software to read the logs on the USB stick, error messages may be in there as well?

It would be a shame to have to scrap the bike because of this.

thanks, Frank

CBke:
Hoy,
de invoerder van mijne Enertia+ en ik vermoed ook de uwe was E-LIFESTYLEBIKES.
Mijne Enertia+ heeft, weliswaar lang geleden, een software update gekregen met apparatuur van hun.
Je kan E-LIFESTYLEBIKES contacteren via hun website: http://www.e-lifestylebikes.eu/contact.htm.
Mijne Enertia+ is ook binnen voor tandwielen en ketting, maar de winkel (Ecomobiel) is inmiddels over gegeven en is nu GO4ELECTRIC... Zal nog maar eens een mailke sturen over de status hierover.

Ik hoop dat je met deze info wat verder geraakt.

Wilfried

FrankH:
So, until now my search has not been successful. The Belgian link posted by Wilfried is out of business, the new owners of the shop he got his E+ don't have the software, and all others I asked haven't even replied.

I found the old link to Enspector, that reads Empulse log files but that doesn't really understand the logs of an Enertia+. So that's a dead end too, I fear.

Any other ideas?

Leander:
Did you try revilo (Oliver) in Amsterdam or Marchel from Elektric motorcycles in Barneveld?
Can you pull the log files from an enertia?
maybe I can do something with it. ???

FrankH:

--- Quote from: Leander on March 14, 2020, 02:42:29 PM ---Did you try revilo (Oliver) in Amsterdam or Marchel from Elektric motorcycles in Barneveld?
Can you pull the log files from an enertia?
maybe I can do something with it. ???

--- End quote ---

Olivier is where my bike is, currently. He replaced the chain and front sprocket. And he doesn't have the software anymore.
Marchel replied yesterday, that he's going to have to look for the software, but hasn't found the time to do so yet.

I've attached some old logs, that I still have on my computer from back in 2013, when I had other errors. There should be an S65 error in those log files somewhere.

Thanks, Frank

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version