General > Welcome Forum

New 2016 Victory Empulse TT owner

(1/1)

ManuH:
Hi everyone. I'm from Montreal, Canada.

I just bought a ligthly used Victory Empulse #145. It has about 4000 miles on it. I'm used to EV, having driven EV cars since 2014, then an electric scooter from 2015. I know the Empulse is not the fastest electric motorcycle but it sure is a big upgrade from the scooter and I enjoy its acceleration a lot :-) Range is more than good enough for my daily commute in the city.

Brammofan:
Welcome to the forum, ManuH! Enjoy and share some photos of your new ride if you get a chance.

KaFr:
Greetings ManuH,

I also own the Canadian version of Victory Empulse TT #150 and I come from Prague, Czech Republic, Europe. I bought it last fall from Steve, who lives in Toronto.

Enjoy your great electric motorcycle just like me. In total, only 219 pieces were produced, of which only 17 pieces for Canada. :)

I only know about two Victory Empulse TTs imported to Europe, one of which is mine, the other is in England (US version).  8)

HadesOmega:
Welcome I used to own #139 not too far off from yours out the factory.  I miss it a whole lot hopefully yours will last you a long long time =)  Keep it out of the rain if possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version