Author Topic: Sold on a Silver! (w/ the Silver-Topped Givi Cases?)  (Read 1866 times)

seanmcp

• View Profile
Sold on a Silver! (w/ the Silver-Topped Givi Cases?)
« on: October 19, 2010, 11:27:13 AM »
Anyone have those Givi E21 side cases? I love the idea of buying a new Plus in Silver/Aluminum w/ the cases, but want to know if anyone's using them already and if they're as convenient as they look? My commute to/from work is just under 10 miles and the highest speed limit for me is 50 MPH, so it's an easy jaunt, but I'd like to have room for gloves, a couple handy tools, lens cleaning wipes, spare glasses, and other little general stuff I don't want to have in my laptop backpack :)

I'm thrilled with the doubled range, as that's what held me off the Enertia; the extra $1K is a small price to pay. No incentives in my area, and I'll pay for shipping, but the federal credit will cover that so I should end up 'whole' around the $9K mark, basically. This'll augment the Prius nicely!

HighlanderMWC

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Sold on a Silver! (w/ the Silver-Topped Givi Cases?)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 01:30:43 PM »
Hadn't even heard the GIVI's were out, but the soft Saddleman bags they've been offering since the beginning work fine for the items you listed.