General > Trip Reports

General photo thread - show us who's still out there!

(1/1)

mdales:
I thought I'd try to kick off a generic photo thread for people to share their Brammo/Victory bikes of any form - I'm sure there must still be a few out there on the road! Here's a pic I took of mine yesterday after a chilly early start:

As mentioned otherwhere, it was off the road for a while for various reasons, but I'm back out using it again. A bit late in the season, but glad to have the smiles back.

Richard230:
Good idea for a thread. I am sure it will be appreciated by the forum members and visitors.  You started off with a great picture  :)

empulsefan:
bought in 2017, commuting in hoogeveen,netherlands and loving every ride. Replaced dc-dc converter recently, runs fine now ;D

mdales:

--- Quote from: empulsefan on November 07, 2021, 04:44:48 AM ---bought in 2017, commuting in hoogeveen,netherlands and loving every ride. Replaced dc-dc converter recently, runs fine now ;D

--- End quote ---

Nice - all black all the time :D

Two questions: How do you find the screen?

Also, which frame sliders do you have? I'm looking to get some for mine.

empulsefan:
Hello mdales, I'm the second owner so I could not choose color!
The bike is almost unchanged, now has mirrors under the handelbar and new handles.
So I don't know which frame sliders were used, no name visible. The screen works great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version