Brammo Enertia Discussion > Brammo Enertia Plus

Delivery date...

(1/7) > >>

Gavin:
Any idea on when the new Enertia Plus will be put into production...and when customers will take delivery?

And are the US models being made in Oregon, or elsewhere with the flex deal?

We know they are coming 2011... But spring? Summer?

Gavin

EmpulseRider:
Im curious to know this as well... As far as the Empulse goes, Brammo seems to be all over the board for release dates. Im sure getting everything dialed in is much easier said than done though. I will try and wait patiently for my Empulse.

Gavin:
Yeah, I can be patient too :)

It seems the rumors are that the Enertia Plus is spring and Empulse is summer...but that could easily be false or reversed or whatever.

Spring is a great time to release a motorcycle/powercycle....would be great if Brammo got both new models out before May.

At number 19 for an Enertia Plus, well I expect to be in the first wave of owners....whenever that is :)

Gavin

GeorgeS:
I would guess fall of 2011 for the Empulse. The good news is they have a battery and a supplier dialled in. But if you followed the charging thread and read Brians remarks they are still designing the charger. I'd say we have a ways to go.

EmpulseRider:
I hope they can manage to get some Empulses and Enertias to dealers for test rides by next spring. If they can get these onto the streets at least as demos, the pre-orders will pour in. Many folks wait for the motorcycle magazines and blogs to review the bikes before they bite. So getting them to the media before mass production will help too.

Problem is, many of the people I ride with dont even know of Brammo's existence until I tell them. Get these on the streets and they will sell. I still haven't seen one Enertia out here in Colorado yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version