General > Welcome Forum

New owner #050 uk Kent.

(1/2) > >>

SeanTT:
Hi, #050 showing just over 800 miles, imported from America in 2021 by American cruisers uk, arrived today.

EV promise:
Congratulations on the new bike. I don't know how many like yours there are in the UK. I have a Brammo Empulse R, added 4.5k mls in 18 months. Fun bike, runs on sunshine!!! Has 10700mls now and no errors. I added a puig rafale screen for comfort and some protection. Enjoy.

SeanTT:
Hi EV, I

SeanTT:
Most of my previous messages missing again.

SeanTT:
OK, I'm going to try to do a full post from the wife's PC and not my iPad.
Hi EV, ive been looking for an electric motorcycle for a while now, but most are Chinese 5kw to 15kw power claimed, i was looking for something nearer to 50kw, zeros were out of my price range, and I like to have a gearbox and this was before knowing anything about the Brammo models, then this TT appeared on eBay, so I did some research and then found the Brammo name and all the history surrounding it, them came the insurance, i did all the compare sites, but no one listed the TT, and literally the day it was arriving I asked my own insurer footman James that I had all of my other 16 bike on, which was a classic policy to see if they could help, well the research paid off because they had Brammo on their system and after a chat with the underwriters, they agreed to add the TT to my classic insurance, the easiest part of all this was taxing it lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version