General > Victory Empulse

Removing lower battery modules

(1/2) > >>

new-brammo-guy:
Korbin and others: do I understand the shop manual correctly (attached) that the lower battery module assembly for the Victory Empulse can be removed w/out removing the upper?

new-brammo-guy:
Second page attached

Korbin Dallas:
yes it can
In the picture there is a small shelf on either side of the frame that the upper battery sits on.
It has the red strip on it

KaFr:
I would be very interested in the weight of the upper and lower package. Based on the weight of the Brammo Empulse modules, which weigh approximately 10kg, I would estimate the weight of the lower Victory pack to be 35kg and the weight of the upper pack to be 48kg.

Did you weigh your Victory packages before breaking them down, Korbin?
Is it possible to remove the lower package without using the lift pulley?
Can one person handle the lower package?

Korbin Dallas:
No I didn't weigh the modules. I can tell you that the lower one is manageable for one person. The upper one I have lifted by myself. I dont recommend that . The hoists I used because I had it and could better control the removal. A floor jack would also work on the lower. the upper one if you had two people you can remove all the bolts and it will just sit there. It is hard to grasp when lifting because you dont want your figures under it when you set it down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version