Author Topic: Different Seat For Enertia Per Craig?  (Read 1821 times)

Kelly Olsen

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Brammo Riders Of Southern California
    • Email
Different Seat For Enertia Per Craig?
« on: January 13, 2011, 06:05:41 PM »
Quote from a Tweet on Craig's page.

"@BrammoCraig Do you make an E-bike for short people like me? Keeping both feet on the ground while stationary helps me stay balanced. Thx!" ElectricCarMuse

@ElectricCarMuse We are working on a different seat for the Enertia, but also have something else in mind! Thanks!     4:31 PM Jan 7th  via TweetDeck  in reply to ElectricCarMuse"

http://twitter.com/BrammoCraig

Hope they really don't make the seat lower unless it is adjustable. I'm 6 feet 4 inches. But if they do change the seat I hope that that they make it with supports so a trunk can be fitted on the back to store a helmet and other stuff.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 06:13:46 PM by Kelly »

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
Re: Different Seat For Enertia Per Craig?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 06:11:22 PM »
He was replying to:

@BrammoCraig Do you make an E-bike for short people like me? Keeping both feet on the ground while stationary helps me stay balanced. Thx!

I think two things...

One, he is likely with "the something else in mind" talking about the fabled Anti-Scooter.

As for the first part, "working on a different seat for the Enertia", I hope it is a stiffer back end with the light at the end...but who knows...it seems the Plus is pretty set (Brian mentioned that changing anything at this point is tough as you have to go back for tests and such)...and I don't really want the seat any lower for me.

Gavin

Kelly Olsen

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Brammo Riders Of Southern California
    • Email
Re: Different Seat For Enertia Per Craig?
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 06:16:52 PM »
Yes, I found the first post that he was replying to and changed my post while you were posting. Pretty damn fast on the fingers there.

Glad you don't carry a side arm. Well, these days, I guess it's not smart to make that assumption.