Author Topic: Clean Green used Enertia (sold)  (Read 3256 times)

s44captain

• View Profile
    • Email
Clean Green used Enertia (sold)
« on: December 14, 2010, 02:01:01 AM »
I picked up my Enertia a year ago for my commute which is 22 miles with 1500 feet of elevation gain. What  I discovered was I could make it but I had to keep my speed down to 40 mph in order to have enough range. But on the tight winding hwy 41, 40 mph  can be interesting so I switched back to my Buell.  If my commute was 5 miles less the bike would be perfect. As a result I have only put 900 miles on it mostly around town or to Morro Bay and back. I do enjoy riding it but want the 6.0 battery pack. So if your commute is 18 miles or less this would be a great bike for $4,500.00 my cell is 805-441-7463. Also I will be driving a truck from California to South Carolina so delivery may be possible.
Note: I sold this in May 2011 and after not being able to get a Enertia Plus I bought a 6kw Zero which is working out great for fast commuting. The Zero does not have the fit or finish of my Enertia nor does it have the wonderful instrument cluster but it is lighter, faster and a ton of fun. The Empulse should be a blast once it is out. Electric bikes are becoming more fun every year!!!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 02:38:37 AM by s44captain »

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Clean Green used Enertia for sale
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 09:32:05 AM »
Hi Captain!  Welcome to the forum.

Can you tell us about when you plan your transcontinental voyage? 
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Phantom

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Clean Green used Enertia for sale
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 09:53:17 AM »
Welcome to the forum. When you sell your Enertia, would you buy an Enertia Plus or Empulse with a 6.0 battery pack?