General > Welcome Forum

Put yourself on the new Brammo Map

<< < (2/15) > >>

Brammofan:
Yes you did, Skadamo!  Everyone please note that we now have the "Map" and the "Wiki" links in the menu bar at the top of the page.  SLICK!

protomech:
Put myself in there with the 6.0, my preorder. I'm still debating a bit vs 8.0 or 10.0, but I figure I have a little bit to decide : P

Richard230:
I need a little help with that form. What does "Motorcycle" mean? Is that a current motorcycle that you own, or a Brammo model - which would be a duplicate of the Brammo selections above?  Also, when I entered my zip code it said that the zip code was invalid when I hit enter. Is that the zip code of the Best Buy where I bought (or hope to buy) my Empusle?

Brammofan:

--- Quote from: Richard230 on January 27, 2011, 05:34:53 PM ---I need a little help with that form. What does "Motorcycle" mean? Is that a current motorcycle that you own, or a Brammo model - which would be a duplicate of the Brammo selections above?  Also, when I entered my zip code it said that the zip code was invalid when I hit enter. Is that the zip code of the Best Buy where I bought (or hope to buy) my Empusle?

--- End quote ---
I guess it's not perfectly clear, and I keep forgetting that you're not a current Brammo owner. (Hey... who let this guy in?  :) )  If I didn't own a Brammo, I'd pick the bike that I WANTED to own, or that I had a preorder in on.

Not sure about the zipcode.  Maybe try another one near you?  We don't need to know your EXACT location.

Richard230:
I got in. It decided that it wanted my zip code in the "motorcycle" space and also wanted the same zip code in the "zip code" space.

I have this thing about computer programs. They hate me.   ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version