The Brammo Buying Experience > Taxes, Incentives, Advantages

California

(1/3) > >>

Brammofan:
See this wonderfully entertaining and well written post:
Brammofan-tasy, California Style

Silex:
Will the state tax credit extend beyond 2010? Nice to know the BB in El Segundo carries Brammo products! I'm in SD, but at least it's closer than the Bay Area. Now to just wait until they take delivery of the Empulse :)

Brammofan:
Hey Silex!
According to the CVRP website:

--- Quote ---Clean Vehicle Rebate Project funding will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis.  Funding for the Project is expected through 2015, with specific funding amounts determined annually by the Air Resources Board.
--- End quote ---

Brammofan:
Uh oh, Californian soon-to-be-Brammo-owners.  According to Jay Friedland, the legislative director of PlugInAmerica (and also the VP Strategy & Sustainability at Zero Motorcycles) says that the electric vehicle rebate is likely to run out of funds in the middle of 2011.

Will the Enertia Plus or the Empulse be out by then?  Maybe you should buy an Enertia and get the $2500 loyalty rebate (bird in the hand) just to be sure you get some cash back besides the 10% Federal tax credit.

oobflyer:
When I bought my Vectrix in California (2008) I was promised the $1500 rebate, but when I applied for the rebate they had run out of money!
However, they sat on my application until more funding arrived... after one year I DID receive the rebate - better late than never  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version