Author Topic: Enertia Plus in June????  (Read 6715 times)

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
Re: Enertia Plus in June????
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2011, 01:54:45 PM »
Available Mid 2011       is still up at the Brammo store....

so the question is...what does one consider Mid 2011? June sure. July...ok...Aug is pushing it. September, nope.

So it is the about the end of May now...which would also be Mid 2011 :)

Next month would be the "official" mid 2011. So I am really hoping for Enertia Plus news.

Two things:

The Little company spread thin...yep...and I love that they are racing, and winning. But if racing is delaying sales, well I wouldn't mind them racing a bit less :) (webman quote: but the best thing they can do in my view, is get products into buyer's hands. plus 1)

Two:
Brammo: We will pass the pre-orders to dealers and they will fulfill those pre-orders first.
.... mmmm, I don't think we will have any dealers in New Mexico come summer....so this raises the question of: will I still be able to purchase directly from Brammo, or will I have to travel to the closest dealer? (Denver or Phoenix would probably have a dealer...about 7 hours either way...doable but not ideal.)

Gavin

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2011, 02:11:25 PM »
No dealers in Denver as far as I know. I did submit a few dealer's names to Brammo though so I wonder if that has gone anywhere.

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2011, 12:22:09 PM »
No dealers in Denver as far as I know. I did submit a few dealer's names to Brammo though so I wonder if that has gone anywhere.

just now on Twitter...

BrammoCraig Craig Bramscher
I'm at Denver International Airport (DEN) (8500 Peña Blvd, Denver) w/ 59 others http://4sq.com/jdnoNc

Probably just a layover stop, but could be setting something up with a dealership in Denver area??

Gavin

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2011, 09:33:06 AM »
Well June is almost upon us....maybe we will get some pre-holiday news...that would be sweet...

as for the Denver Airport tweet...looks like it was just a layover on the way to NYC for the conference where Brammo gave away an Enertia...

Gavin

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2011, 09:06:17 PM »
So June 1st is basically upon us (most forum members won't read this post til June)....

I am a Brammo junkie that is jonesing for some news.... Admitting it is the first step...gawd how I hope the second step is a Brammo in my garage SOON.

All the racing is fun...new tranny is fun...off road bikes coming someday is fun....

BUT I WANT REAL NEWS....on a bike I can have now, or at least nowish. I'll take a Plus or an SMS ( though I know the SMS won't be here till 2012).

I have always hated waiting....perhaps in my next life I will do better at that.

Gavin

CBke

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2011, 04:32:45 PM »
On the "pre order" page for the Enertia+ on the Brammo site: http://brammo.com/store/Enertia_Plus_True_Blood_Red/ you can read: "Available Mid 2011"...

Page has been changed to " Available Late 2011" ....
CBke

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2011, 04:47:28 PM »
dang....  :-\

Gavin

FreepZ

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Empulse Experience
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2011, 07:29:35 PM »
On the "pre order" page for the Enertia+ on the Brammo site: http://brammo.com/store/Enertia_Plus_True_Blood_Red/ you can read: "Available Mid 2011"...

Page has been changed to " Available Late 2011" ....

The page for the Empulse doesn't even say when it will be available. :P
Richard #935 #595 #44

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2011, 02:15:41 PM »
The page for the Empulse doesn't even say when it will be available. :P
Maybe they got tired of hearing us obsess about it.  :-\
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2011, 02:48:51 PM »
I'm sure it's tough all around...I so badly would love to know more...and Brammo would likely love to tell us more...but they have to be very cautious. I'm sure Brammo would LOVE to sell us all bikes tomorrow too, but these things take time. Hopefully not too much time.

Now I don't want them to be cautious...be BOLD Brammo...but being bold has dangers.

So they would like to tell us more, but can't yet. And still they likely get emails everyday asking for more info and timing of releases. Heck I've asked a couple of time myself :)

Gavin

« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 03:03:51 PM by Gavin »

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2011, 02:54:56 PM »
Heck I've asked a couple of time myself :)

A couple?  ;D If I were you, I'd probably be even more obnoxious about it. 

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2011, 03:08:05 PM »
Ha, I'd love to be MORE obnoxious, but then my wife would likely add, "More obnoxious? Is that humanly possible?"

Heck I would email Brammo everyday if I thought it would speed things up.

At the same time I could be riding a Brammo right now...the Enertia's are for sale. So I could put my money where my mouth is. The problem is I know about the Plus and so I am waiting for it.

Now if I was a bit wealthier or a bit more impulsive.......

As is I keep hoping the Plus goes on sale soon...or Brammo sends me a bike to test drive for them...either is fine by me :)

Hoping an email is coming soon...til then I just check here for news.

Gavin

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2011, 05:47:03 PM »
Have you done the math on buying an Enertia now, and then using the loyalty discount to buy the Enertia Plus?  And then selling the Enertia?
I know, you'd have to figure in marital counseling and/or attorney fees, but still . . . .

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2011, 07:19:26 PM »
I've thought of it, but:

A) after waiting this long, well it seems silly to buy now and update a few months later...I should have done it when the Plus was announced, but I really thought the Plus was coming in spring 2011...also there is a chance I would keep the regular Enertia as it is more than fine for my commuting, and then every now and again regret not having the plus for longer rides...I want to avoid having any regrets.

B) wife would be perplexed by my doing that...at best... At worst? Shudder to think what at worst would be :)

C) Not a fan of the lime green and that is the only color left.

D) Hoping Brammo takes pity on me and gets me a Plus sooner rather than later...I am a low reservation number so I hope the "late 2012" date is for people putting in requests now vs people who put in requests last fall...

Or

E) hoping Brammo wants some middle aged dude to both commuter and off-road test a SMS for a few months till the Plus comes out....hey a man can dream :)

Gavin
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 07:22:33 PM by Gavin »

Phantom

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2011, 06:58:51 AM »
A) I bought my Enertia when I knew a newer model would eventually replace it, but it did meet my immediate commuting needs. Once a new model is available, sell your Enertia for the Enertia Plus.

B) Sell her on the idea.

c) Paint :)

D & E) It could happen, but why wait for a possible outcome?