Brammo Engage & Encite Discussion > Brammo Engage

Brammo Engage video

(1/2) > >>

Richard230:
Two Wheel Blog has posted a few comments about the new six-speed Brammo Engage. The text is not too interesting, but it includes a nice 41 second promotional video by Brammo for their new Engage motocrosser that is exciting - if you like wheelies and burnouts in the city. See it here:

http://www.twowheelsblog.com/post/6580/brammo-engage-electric-dirt-bike?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+twowheelsblog%2Fcom+%28twowheelsblog%29

Brammofan:
Hmm, thought I'd linked to that video before, but I guess not.  It's a fun one to watch.

Brammo Engage Launch - 6 speed electric motorcycle

Gavin:
Welcome back Brammofan...had been a few days without a post and I was worried you went and bought a Zero or something like that :)

Gavin

Brammofan:
No, nothing that drastic.
Just the ol' 9-5 keeping me busy.

Any chance you're going to the race at Laguna Seca?  I just bought my ticket.  ;D

Gavin:
I would love to...

But that week I will be on the opposite coast visiting family and playing in the surf on Pawleys Island in South Carolina.

So instead of a 800 mile trip to Seca, I will be a good 3000 miles away...a bit far to sneak off and watch a race or two...

But enjoy...and ask Craig and/or Brian if he can pull some strings and get me my Plus sooner :)

Gavin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version