Author Topic: February News?  (Read 2030 times)

Kelly Olsen

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Brammo Riders Of Southern California
    • Email
Re: February News?
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2011, 07:58:00 PM »
"Chalk marks on the carpet."

Hmm....And just what were you cleaning up?

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2011, 01:23:39 PM »
So what's up with the Factory progress??
Time for a Facebook Update?

http://www.facebook.com/BrammoEnertia#!/album.php?aid=248312&id=108820970442

Gavin

WanderLust

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2011, 05:26:13 PM »
Yep....already hung bicycles upside down on my side near the back. Scooters go under bikes. Car goes in front of scooters. One scooter may sit in the middle between the two cars, but that hasn't been decided yet. The Enertia is pretty narrow.

My wife's side is the forbidden zone...her Camry only (her Ford Max Energi, hopefully, next year). If i put anything on her side it is soon "vanished" never to be seen again.

Couch and Desk get taken car of first...no craigslist as my daughter wants both the couch and desk as soon as she "loses" a roommate...hopefully next month, but roommates in their early 20's are slow to....well just slow. :)

Gavin

LMAO, I was just looking for roommates for my place and I burst out laughing when I read the remarks in bold above...
I had some college kid from ASU looking at the place.

a) he asked me obvious questions I had answered in my post on craigs list...
ad read - "I'm looking for two roommates for my 1625 sq ft 3 bedroom 2 bath single family house with many amenities."
early 20s dude from ASU - "So are you going to be filling both rooms?"
b) Then he tries to negotiate.
dude - "erm isn't 500 plus utilities a little high 'dude'?"
me - "read the ad - no negotiations, you're paying for a newly remodeled place in a GREAT location!!!!"

DumbA**!!!
Ok sorry about the rant!
Kids!!!

You guys are lucky you have garages btw! Till I left CA I thought it was standard to have one, apparently Arizona natives didn't think so... a lot of the older houses here don't have them, I'm lucky I have a two car carport...
Fortunately I have a ramp from the carport to the laundry room thanks to the old owner, I'm just going to keep my (to be) beloved Empulse there, out of the Az heat...