Author Topic: Fall pictures....  (Read 2443 times)

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
Re: Fall pictures....
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2011, 10:31:21 AM »
Excellent!

Thanks...I was riding with friends so I couldn't stop every time I wanted...which is too bad as we were riding down Rio Grande Blvd...a beautiful, curvy road that goes through the city but feels like the country...big open spaces. open fields birds use when migrating...One field had hundreds of Canadian Geese and a Single Sandhill Crane...and in that field, sneaking through the grass, was a Coyote eying those large birds...it was really a beautiful photo op, and would have been interesting to watch, but flow of traffic made me keep moving forward...almost turned around, but I just kept riding with the pack instead...grrrrr....

Gavin

protomech

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • ProtoBlog
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2011, 10:39:46 AM »
Do Enertia Pluses (Enertias Plus) count? : )

(of course.. the Plus likely has a similar onboard charger, so it just has a bigger cup of energy, you recharge at the same speed)
1999 Honda VFR800i | 2014 Zero SR
Check out who's near you on frodus's EV owner map!
http://protomech.wordpress.com/

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2011, 11:15:55 AM »
I know you've got me beat.  I'm pretty sure that the most miles per day for me was around 60.  12 miles to work. (Got to recharge there).  ~25 at lunch. Then my usual 12 miles home, but took a detour and that 12 turned into about 20.  I guess that's about 57.  That ride home was particularly enjoyable as I visited the "Brammo Midwest Proving Grounds" where I worked on my MotoGP-style leans into turns. 
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2011, 11:41:58 AM »
Do Enertia Pluses (Enertias Plus) count? : )

(of course.. the Plus likely has a similar onboard charger, so it just has a bigger cup of energy, you recharge at the same speed)

Well I don't think anybody outside of Brammo has a Plus yet...I could be wrong...

Can't wait to get the Plus...with the improvements and the extra distance...well my Sunday ride was great...it would have been perfect if I didn't have to charge a couple of times...though charging did get me to interact with a few people I wouldn't have...

Gavin

Phantom

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2011, 11:59:51 AM »
I have been over 50 miles in one charge before, but it was a pretty random ride and I was not looking to get the most miles I could.

I have a relatively flat loop around the building where I work that I could try for a distance record, and then re-charge. It would not be a "real world" test as I would have no stop signs or lights and I could coast when I wanted to, but it might be something to try.