Author Topic: Brammo Facebook Timeline... ugh :(  (Read 740 times)

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Brammo Facebook Timeline... ugh :(
« on: March 09, 2012, 07:29:19 PM »
I cant stand this new layout damnit! IMO Brammo needs to go back to the traditional layout... The timeline truly sucks ass. Their facebook page is one of the few reasons I still have a Facebook account... Probably going with a Google+ account only, but Brammo doesnt update that page nearly as much as it should. Sorry had to vent.  >:(

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
Re: Brammo Facebook Timeline... ugh :(
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 07:46:05 PM »
ha...I usually just see their posts on my facebook...had to check out what you see when looking at their timeline...

the upside is it got me to put up a post...lets see if they answer it...

(basically I know they are testing the Plus in Ashland...asked to see it on the Dyno to see HP and top speed).

Gavin

FreepZ

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Empulse Experience
    • Email
Re: Brammo Facebook Timeline... ugh :(
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 10:20:41 PM »
When I first saw the tweet that said "Check it out! We've updated our Facebook page to the new timeline." I thought for a moment that they had somehow put a Brammo Production Timeline on Facebook. (Wouldn't that be awesome?!) Alas, it was mere wishful thinking, and instead, I get a rather confusing Facebook layout. yay..?  :-\

After looking at it for long enough I kind of got used to it. At least it makes a bit better usage of the screen. I.e. I can see posts in two columns rather than only one. I find that changing the setting from "Highlights" to "Posts by Page" filters out the uninteresting stuff.
Richard #935 #595 #44