Author Topic: Brammo Selects Sheffield Financial to Provide Retail Financing to Customers  (Read 891 times)

Phantom

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
ASHLAND, Ore., March 28, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Brammo, Inc., a global leader in the electric vehicle industry, is proud to announce that they have signed an agreement with Sheffield Financial of North Carolina to provide their industry-leading motorsports retail financing through Brammo dealers in all 50 states of the USA

Article Link: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/brammo-selects-sheffield-financial-to-provide-retail-financing-to-customers-2012-03-28

This is a good sign.

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
Yep...one more important step forward.

next...dealership reveal?

Anybody know the rates Sheffield is offering on Motorcycles?

Gavin

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
It would be nice if they offered 0% for 12 months like Zero is offering. Finance rates can make or break the deal for some people so offering the best rates is key.

Phantom

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Pure speculation on my part, but I would expect to see something similar to 12 months at 0% with a down payment. I financed my Enertia through Best Buy (really HSBC) at 0% for two years; and they had to make some margin in that transaction.

Interest rates are historically low right now, but there has to be some margin made by the financing company in one way or another.