Author Topic: New Enertia owner in Boise  (Read 1753 times)

Andy

• View Profile
New Enertia owner in Boise
« on: April 16, 2012, 01:44:18 PM »
Hello Brammo owners and Brammo motorcycle fans. I am a new owner of an Enertia in Boise. As far as I know I am the only Brammo owner in the Boise area (or Idaho in general). If you are curious about the Enertia I would love to let you take a look and test drive it. I love this bike and definitely want to help make new Brammo owners!

I see there is another page on this forum for buying and selling Brammo bikes. I'm the guy who bought the Enertia for sale in St. Louis.  :)   That bike is now happily owned by me in Boise Idaho.

On Thursday April 26th my workplace will be hosting large alternative transportation display that coincides with Earth Day and Bring-You-Inventor-To-Work Day. I'm proud to present my Enertia this year alongside 10-12 other electric powered vehicles! Mine will be the only motorcycle. And with Brammo doing a fantastic job styling this awesome bike I feel very privileged to show it off and let the public know these bikes are out there for purchasing!

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New Enertia owner in Boise
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 07:35:21 PM »
Hi Andy! Welcome to the forum.
And thanks for taking the OTHER Enertia out of Missouri, and leaving me (I think) as the sole owner of a Brammo Enertia in Missouri. :)

Glad to hear that you plan to show off your bike at various events.  I've brought mine to a few energy fairs, a motorcycle club meeting, one Electric coop annual meeting, a hippie-like festival of music and holistic living, etc. 

Get prepared to answer lots of questions and meet all sorts, critics and enthusiasts alike and everyone in between.

Send us photos of the events, too.  We love that stuff. 
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki