Author Topic: Enertia Test Ride Survey  (Read 2619 times)

thespecialone

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Brammo
    • Email
Enertia Test Ride Survey
« on: May 05, 2010, 01:34:45 PM »
In our continued quest to understand what makes our customers tick we are asking everyone who test rides an Enertia to complete a simple online survey. Then each month one lucky test rider who has completed the survey will be selected to receive $50 in Best Buy vouchers.
Its that simple, test ride an Enertia, complete the online survey and you could trouser $50 to spend on Best Buy goodies...
Adrian

Phantom

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Enertia Test Ride Survey
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 01:50:21 PM »
I think it is great idea. I watched a lot of videos online to try to imagine how it handled. I bought mine without a test ride and it has exceeded my expectations. I would leave a spot for people to type comments on the survey as that information is often valuable.

Advertising the test ride survey alone should also get the Enertia more media exposure.

Will more Best Buy stores carry the Enertia before this program is launched?

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 01:58:47 PM »
Great idea!  Is it a live offer right now?  I guess that step one would be to go online at brammo: http://www.brammo.com/test-ride/ and request a test ride, if you haven't done so already.
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

enertia-ette

• Empulse Guru
  • My Enertia, Dorothy
    • View Profile
    • Motorcycle Travel America
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 12:35:26 PM »
I didnt do the test ride, either! I did sit on the bike because it appeared tall! Thank goodness I have long legs. ::)
I hope the ladies strongly consider this bike. The ease of handling, the fact that there is no clutch or shifting, the 250cc, and the fact that it is less than 400lbs makes it a perfect "first" bike for ANYONE who has little or no experience. I cant say enough about how EASY this bike is to ride.  8)
I also hope Brammo considers a model..Enertia-ette..that can accomodate the rider of a shorter stature. I believe that more women would purchase them with that model available. Perhaps by next May..Women Riders Month. Need a female spokes-person??  ;D
If they do consider the shorter model, make it available in some girlie colors. Pink, Purple, and red! But, not the same pink that mine is...I want to be unique!!  >:(
Brammofan..thanx for the smiley faces. They just crack me up! Could ya tell??