Author Topic: Brammo Racing Team at Laguna Seca THIS SUNDAY for Refuel 2012  (Read 1120 times)

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Just posted on Facebook: "*This weekend* the Brammo race team will be at Laguna Seca for REFUEL 2012, a clean power motorsports event, with the Empulse RR race bike!"

Remember last year we got to see some Mission vs Brammo vs Zero action. :)

protomech

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • ProtoBlog
Re: Brammo Racing Team at Laguna Seca THIS SUNDAY for Refuel 2012
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 11:14:25 PM »
Very cool.. be a good comparison for laptimes vs last year : )
1999 Honda VFR800i | 2014 Zero SR
Check out who's near you on frodus's EV owner map!
http://protomech.wordpress.com/

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 12:28:15 AM »
When I first heard about ReFuel at Laguna Seca, I just assumed it was the race weekend...but of course that is way too busy...

But I was, dang thats great...I can't wait to do a lap around Seca....

But wait I shall....

Still cool to see the tracked opened up for EVs...and super cool that Brammo is getting some runs in before the ttxgp race at the end of July.

Gavin

ttxgpfan

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 09:29:06 PM »
It is supposed to be the biggest turn out yet.  It really is a huge advantage for American elmoto race teams to go out and run a bunch of laps and double check and refine their bikes for Laguna.  It worked for Mission last year, and Brammo may have had gotten that extra leg up on eCRP and Munch because of it.  I hope Lightning gets out there tomorrow.  Although with their luck it wouldn't matter.  Of all the teams I think MotoCzysz and Lightning could use tomorrow the most.  MotoCzysz to double check their "short circuit" pack, and Lightning to make sure the gremlins of Infinion and the TT Zero have been chased off.  I really want to see Lightning finally get best of MotoCzysz.

I just had a thought.  Mission has popped up in the press as of late.  Anyone thinking they may show up again?

Deadly Silent Ninja

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 10:54:29 AM »
Does anyone know how the Refuel 2012 is going? Any big news or curiosities? Anyone at the location can post pictures?