Author Topic: Show and Shine...  (Read 1588 times)

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
Show and Shine...
« on: July 14, 2012, 05:20:12 PM »
Well I stopped off at a Scooter and Ruckus and Motorcycle Show and Shine...just to hang out and look at some rides and all that...plus there was a group ride planned for later, and I like doing a group ride...

And, as always, I got to answer a lot of questions. But a nice crowd...and very bike smart.

I didn't even know that the Enertia was included in the judging...and I got 3rd place in "Best in Show". Most bikes where heavily modified bikes and the E is stock...but they wanted to give it an award as it was "cool and unique."

Gavin

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Show and Shine...
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 05:35:17 PM »
Congrats!
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Deadly Silent Ninja

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 04:16:18 PM »
I didn't even know that the Enertia was included in the judging...and I got 3rd place in "Best in Show". Most bikes where heavily modified bikes and the E is stock...but they wanted to give it an award as it was "cool and unique."

If getting prizes in competitions in which you were not even participating is not Brammovangelist worthy, I don't know what is. It's even more special as you have the stock E.

Brammo should pay you a salary just for doing what you are doing (or just give you the damn Plus already!).  ;)

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 06:10:46 PM »
Surprisingly I have very little to argue with that wonderful post :)

G