Author Topic: Another new program? Brammo Trade-in  (Read 1351 times)

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Another new program? Brammo Trade-in
« on: August 28, 2013, 12:31:30 PM »
I just saw this in conjunction with the battery warranty news:
http://www.brammo.com/programs/

Introducing the Brammo Guaranteed Trade Program.

At Brammo, we strive to provide an outstanding experience for our customers, from the purchase of your motorcycle, the adventures you have with that motorcycle and your trade experience when it is time to upgrade to a newer model.  We believe in quality of our motorcycles and feel you should have peace of mind that your investment is protected.  We are proud to announce the Brammo Guaranteed Program.  You can now ride your new Brammo Motorcycle for up to one year and receive full MSRP for your trade toward a brand new Brammo.

Any new eligible Brammo model purchased during the program period will receive MSRP at time of trade towards a new Brammo of equal or greater value.

Program Period:

Eligible models must be purchased from August 26, 2013 through September 30, 2013.
Trade Value is guaranteed for 12 months from the date of the original purchase.
Eligible models:

2013 Enertia Plus
2013 Empulse
2013 Empulse R

Nice!
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

CAT in HAWAII

• Empulse Guru
  • Empulse in HAWAII ,,,,
    • View Profile
Re: Another new program? Brammo Trade-in
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 12:47:33 PM »
I just saw this in conjunction with the battery warranty news:
http://www.brammo.com/programs/

Introducing the Brammo Guaranteed Trade Program.

At Brammo, we strive to provide an outstanding experience for our customers, from the purchase of your motorcycle, the adventures you have with that motorcycle and your trade experience when it is time to upgrade to a newer model.  We believe in quality of our motorcycles and feel you should have peace of mind that your investment is protected.  We are proud to announce the Brammo Guaranteed Program.  You can now ride your new Brammo Motorcycle for up to one year and receive full MSRP for your trade toward a brand new Brammo.

Any new eligible Brammo model purchased during the program period will receive MSRP at time of trade towards a new Brammo of equal or greater value.

Program Period:

Eligible models must be purchased from August 26, 2013 through September 30, 2013.
Trade Value is guaranteed for 12 months from the date of the original purchase.
Eligible models:

2013 Enertia Plus
2013 Empulse
2013 Empulse R

Nice!
Yeah,, the 5 year battery guard tee is super,, wish I could trade my Empulse R in for the E-BOZ version,,, that would be killer!! Yeah,, I like the graphics,,,, nuff said!
Crashed! Don't go up against a semi-truck,, it ain't pretty!

2017 Indian Chief Classic,,,

SWAPPED!! First 2013 Empulse R in HAWAII !!! 🏄

-=SOLD=- HD Sportster 1200 Sport Anniversary Ed. -=SOLD=-

protomech

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • ProtoBlog
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 02:13:00 PM »
This is a very nice way to upgrade from an Enertia Plus to an Empulse.

What upgrade options are there for a 2013 Empulse?
1999 Honda VFR800i | 2014 Zero SR
Check out who's near you on frodus's EV owner map!
http://protomech.wordpress.com/

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 02:59:39 PM »

new stuff coming in October??

G

Vibetrippin

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 04:24:03 PM »
not until October 2014

;)

7racer

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 09:51:53 PM »
this is HUGE...would love to upgrade if I am still in the 1 year window by Oct 14. 

frodus

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 11:59:42 PM »
It's not for existing buyers, it's for people wanting to buy between Aug 30 and Sept 30.....

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 12:24:41 AM »
Which is why I wondered if anything new was coming. Likely not as Brammo seems pretty busy with the Empulse...and racing. But I see two reasons for a promotion like this.

1. To get people off their butts and in the stores.
Or
2. To protect buyers from having instant remorse if a new product comes out immediately after their purchase. Apple will do this by allowing customers to trade in their phone if a new product comes out within 2 weeks of purchase.

I think it is just Brammo trying to get people to buy before riding season is over. But I don't really know. Both the promotion and the warranty...and a special edition Bostrom bike...where all surprises to me.

G

ttxgpfan

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2013, 01:53:16 AM »
Craig said this in a reply to Empulsebuyer's question in the Friday 5 questions:

"For example, our racing drive train is currently making its way to production, so you will see that in the near future. Additionally, we do enjoy a great relationship with Polaris and we are working closely on a number of joint projects some of which will make it to market – Stay tuned!"

I'd say since the window is so short they may be trying to clean up stock and generate a little extra cash flow for the long winter.