Author Topic: An Ashland Sense of Humor  (Read 952 times)

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
An Ashland Sense of Humor
« on: July 27, 2010, 02:48:31 PM »
Seen on the Empulse RR Racebike at Laguna Seca last weekend:

The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Kelly Olsen

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Brammo Riders Of Southern California
    • Email
Re: An Ashland Sense of Humor
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 03:30:42 PM »
"Doc originally conceived the idea for the flux capacitor on November 5, 1955 when he slipped and hit his head on his bathroom sink while standing on the toilet to hang a clock."

So if I can get this bike going at the right speed and get it struck by a lightning bolt I'll be able to go back in time and buy that Apple stock at $10 a share and then I'll be able to pay for a couple of these bikes. But how do I get back here to cash in the stocks......?

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 03:41:40 PM »
Silly Kelly.  You don't need a lightning bolt.  Just a little bit of plutonium, which you should probably be able to pick up in any corner drug store.  Or, for the flux capacitor 2.0, just feed some garbage to the Mr. Fusion add-on generator.
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Kelly Olsen

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Brammo Riders Of Southern California
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 06:34:17 PM »
Silly Kelly.  You don't need a lightning bolt.  Just a little bit of plutonium, which you should probably be able to pick up in any corner drug store.  Or, for the flux capacitor 2.0, just feed some garbage to the Mr. Fusion add-on generator.

Thanks for the tip, I'm out the door now. I'm always running out of the stuff so I should probably just go to Costco and get the Kirkland family size box of it. Besides, the last time my neighbor came over and asked if he could borrow a cup of plutonium I was of no help to him because I had just used my last cup in the muffins I was baking.