Author Topic: Recently Married  (Read 1126 times)

Roland Stone

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
Recently Married
« on: September 29, 2014, 09:43:22 PM »
Newly wed 1 week.  Married a trophywife.  Met her on-line - her name is "Empulse R" and she's very young, - a 2014 beauty, but can it cook?  She sleeps in the garage with previous brides, - Triumph Bonneville and Aprilia 250 SportCity.  I lay in bed at night wondering if maybe I wasn't too impulsive.  Sex is great but how long can she hang on to that girlish figure?  Already noticing things I missed on the honeymoon, - not much of a rear fender; her cooling fans make a lot of noise when she's charging her batteries and I never know when they're going to start screaming or when they're going to finally shut up.  Lights up like a Christmas tree when she's plugged in and I still can't figure that out, - something lame like her cousins in Europe do it so everyone has to put up with the BS.  And she's got a pair so to speak, a lot of batteries on top.  Was dancing with her in the garage and came within degrees of having her fall in top of me.  Nice when it's straight up but watch out if you give her too much of a dip, - you'll find out how much 450 pounds is.  We don't live close to her gynecologist so I really hope she manages tostay healthy, not to mention the doctor doesn't know much about medicine, - good at swapping body parts but not too handy at fixing 'em.  Oh well, - you pays your money, you takes your chances.  thank goodness there's a lot of information out there about high maintenance wives.  Have done a lot of reading trying to figure out what made me do it and will continue following the stories and sharing with others like me who have been bit by the fraught mouse.     

flar

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Recently Married
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 03:41:32 PM »
Hey, there's no Like button on here...  ;)
Current bikes: 2013 Brammo Empulse R, 2005 BMW R1200RT
Prior bikes: 1988 Honda Hawk GT, 1997 BMW F650

Shinysideup

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Recently Married
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 03:53:50 PM »
Welcome and nice write up. Reminds me of a tag line I saw on another forum:

"I've spent most of my money on wine, women and motorcycles. The rest, I wasted."