Author Topic: Azhar Hussain(TTXGP) to speak in Cambridge, MA on August 16th 6:30-9:00PM  (Read 1973 times)

Phantom

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
I am planning to be at this talk. I know most people on this forum are too far away to make it, but I notice a lot of forum guests; some of which might be closer.

============================================================================
Speed for Green: electrifying motorsport to drive the change on our roads" - New Marketing & Clean Tech SIG - Boston  
Category: SIGs -- New Marketing  

Date & Time Location
Monday, 16 Aug 2010
06:30 PM 09:00 PM  TBD    

Registration Details

Non-Member $25

Description     Dress Code: Business Casual  

Motorsport is an accelerated R&D program that pushes the eco-system to deliver real meaningful results on every lap. Within 15 months, TTXGP has demonstrably delivered technology, processes, skills and awareness that has accelerated the delivery for zero carbon transportation for the road.

Azhar will share the story of TTXGP, the successes from the program and future plans. Focus on the profound changes that this has brought to the industry. This talk will be held the day after the conclusion of the first ever US championship (Richmond, VA 15th August).

TTXGP is biggest zero carbon motorsport series in the world. It has grown at a pace to match what’s been going on the track. Come along to find out the revolution and how to join the adventure.

TTXGP – New Day, New Rules, New Game. Be Part of It.

Source: http://boston.tie.org/TGS/EM/viewevent/viewEventPT?id_event=4790&from_where=chapter_homepage
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 02:04:36 PM by Phantom »

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Any way to record audio and video?  That would be fantastic.  If you get a chance to meet Azhar, please do so.  He's a clever, humorous, easy-going guy. 
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Phantom

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Yes, I will try to record it using the the Brammo Flip video camera if recording is allowed. I will go out of my way to meet Azhar. I am looking forward to this event and to meeting all sorts of people there who are interested in zero emission transporation.

I might get a chance to do some business contact networking as my company is planning to roll out Level 3 EV solar charging stations, but I will attend mostly for fun related to my interest in electric motorcycles.

I'm sure the topics of the Enertia and Empulse will come up.

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ted Dillard says he plans to go.  He blogs at http://evmc2.wordpress.com/ and tweets as evMC2.  You two should definitely meet.
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Phantom

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Yes, I a meeting him there along with Elias (Gestalt) from elmoto.net. We also communicated about starting Boston chapter EV organiziation.

Phantom

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email

The actual event location has been added:

Foley Hoag LLP   
Suite Number: 4000
1000 Winter Street
Waltham, MA 02451

UK Trade & Investment Office
One Broadway
7th Floor
Cambridge , MA -02142
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 02:06:09 PM by Phantom »

Phantom

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email

Update: It appears to be a free event now.

==========================================================================

New Marketing & Clean Tech SIG                       FREE Event

Speed for Green: electrifying motorsport to drive the change on our roads

When:
Monday, August 16, 2010

Agenda:
6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Where:
UK Trade & Investment Off   
One Broadway,
7th Floor,
Cambridge , MA -02142
Host:
New Marketing & Clean Tech SIG
 FREE Event
Register Here
Motorsport is an accelerated R&D program that pushes the eco-system to deliver real meaningful results on every lap.

Within 15 months, TTXGP has demonstrably delivered technology, processes, skills and awareness that has accelerated the delivery for zero carbon clean emission transportation for the road.
Azhar will share the story of TTXGP, the successes from the program and future plans. Focus on the profound changes that this has brought to the industry. This talk will be held the day after the conclusion of the first ever US championship (Richmond, VA 15th August).

TTXGP is the biggest zero carbon clean emission motorsport series in the world. It has grown at a pace to match what's been going on the track. Come along to find out about a revolution at its birth and how to join the adventure. More...

Read Facts about TTXGP

Speakers: Azhar Hussain, Founder, TTXGP