Author Topic: Empulse rearsets  (Read 1152 times)

Diode

• View Profile
    • Email
Empulse rearsets
« on: April 02, 2015, 03:14:09 PM »
My name is Murrae Haynes and I race an Empulse R in AHRMA e-supersport. I've been working with Eric Wood at Woodcraft on rearsets for the Empulse R and tested a set at NOLA last weekend. They work extremely well and the fit and finish is up to their regular high standards. I'm letting folks know so we can get a list of interested parties together so Eric can do a production run with parts available by June 1.

There will be both GP and regular shift patterns available. You can contact me via my email or call Woodcraft directly. I have photos if anyone would like to see them. Nothing in it for me other than supporting other racers.

roma258

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Empulse rearsets
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 09:10:26 PM »
Murrae is a good guy. He was my race school teacher at NJMP last year, wouldn't hesitate to jump in if I was racing the Empulse (too precious  :()

Virtually Yours

• Brammoholic
  • Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 05:35:15 AM »
I would be interested in rear sets for a street application! This was discussed on another thread
http://brammoforum.com/index.php?topic=2494.msg18814#msg18814
and Brammo Brian mentioned the rear sets Brammo has for the Empulse TTX doesn't accommodate for a kickstand. If it would accommodate for the kickstand I'll be one of the first to put my money down...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 05:51:15 AM by Virtually Yours »
Actually Mine,
Empluse R

00049 (AKA SopFu)

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 06:19:47 AM »
I would consider getting a set with GP-shift. What's the price point?
'03 SV650
'13 Empulse #49
Wheaton, IL

littlefreak3000

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 10:11:01 AM »
I'd like rearsets that felt symmetrical on each side (my boot catches on the brake side and feels great on the shifier side). And a shifter that didn't bend just from me kicking it a little. Also adjustable positioning would be great. I'd be interested if cost is inline with there other rearsets.

Diode

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 12:30:59 PM »
Folks,

The rearsets are available in GP or regular shift patterns and are symmetrical and adjustable on both sides. The shift and brake levers are stout. I crashed with a set on another race bike and just replaced the shifter peg (ground down).

Price point I've heard is $650, Brammo set is very expensive. For a sidestand set, I would contact Woodcraft and ask- they are very helpful.  www.woodcraft-cfm.com. Same for ordering, contact them and ask any questions. They have a bunch of great kit to make the Empulse a racebike.