Author Topic: Empulse led tail light replacement  (Read 1513 times)

alain

• If you don't hear anything... Try full throttle
    • View Profile
Empulse led tail light replacement
« on: June 05, 2015, 02:16:37 PM »
Maybe I overlooked it, but I can't find any topic nor any info on the www concerning a replacement of the oem tail light by let's say a clear lens led tail light. The wiki has some info on the enertia, but not on the empulse. Several models can be found on amazon and ebay, but which is the right one for my brammo?

Note: I'm not looking for a model with integrated signal lights, just the model with tail-, stop- and license plate lights.

Consultec

• Empulse Guru
    • View Profile
Empulse led tail light replacement
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 09:35:46 AM »

This will work on the license plate. Bought two from Amazon for parking and license light bulb replacement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2014 Empulse R (Red), 2010 Enertia (Burnt Orange), 2000 BMW R1200C, 2010 Enertia (Red) coming for wife.

littlefreak3000

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Empulse led tail light replacement
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 10:39:35 AM »
I will be going with stick on strip light when I get my bike back from the shop.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0046YFZDS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_5&smid=AJO8BSPGGJBVI

Going with this one because Custom Dynamic seems to have a positive track wrecked and a little extra polish the non named ones. Gonna fabricate a new plate mount to go with it.