Author Topic: Santa Monica Alt Expo show (October)  (Read 3189 times)

SocalTech

• Enciter
  • My next bike
    • View Profile
    • Email
Santa Monica Alt Expo show (October)
« on: August 23, 2010, 09:50:19 AM »
Brammo will be at the show this year, i am coordinating it now, but i will make sure that we have an outside location with a charging point for all EV riders to park at our location and charge up while you visit the show.

Kelly, if you can help me with the show people to make this smooth, it would be appreciated.

Phantom

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Santa Monica Alt Expo show (October)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 10:51:27 AM »
It looks like a great event to check out for October 1st and 2nd in 2010:

Link: http://www.altcarexpo.com/index.html

I wish I lived closer for this one.

Kelly Olsen

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Brammo Riders Of Southern California
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 04:03:05 AM »
Brammo will be at the show this year, i am coordinating it now, but i will make sure that we have an outside location with a charging point for all EV riders to park at our location and charge up while you visit the show.

Kelly, if you can help me with the show people to make this smooth, it would be appreciated.

I actually sent a letter to Craig last week telling him about Altcar Expo and that there should be a presence at the show. Maybe it worked.

I sent you an e-mail with my phone number, but yes, I'll help out in any manner I can.

(Oh yea, and you listed as a "Newbie" - That's a riot!)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 04:07:35 AM by Kelly »

Kelly Olsen

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Brammo Riders Of Southern California
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 07:51:26 PM »
After talking with Dave I found out that their were at last year's EXPO. I guess the Enertia was not on my radar at the time since I don't recall seeing them. But if you are in the L.A area. It is a great Expo to see.

And I did intercede and talk with some of my old staff to see about getting Dave's request for 110 charging made available for people that are coming to the event in an EV that needs 110. They are working on it.