After quite a bit of back and forth, it turned out that while I was able to get a rear sprocket from a Victory dealership, they were not able to get me a front sprocket. I ended up getting one after asking nicely to a Brammo representative directly. They are not in the business of retail, so we had to get a bit creative in how I could buy the sprocket from them.
Something that I found a bit surprising is that the lady at the Victory dealership said that she was not able to get any response from Brammo about the front sprocket. I don't know who she was in contact with, or what she did to try to reach out to them. I hope things improve in the future.
Changing the sprocket set is actually quite easy! The most difficult part was removing the back wheel, since the axle rod is difficult to remove. (Hint, you need some kind of rod to push out the axle.) The front sprocket is held on to the motor with a C-clip. One tricky part of this process was knowing the torque to use for the bolts on the rear sprocket. Happily, this information is provided in the draft version of the manual that I got with the bike. I don't think that it's in the new version of the manual, so I don't know how anybody else has figured that out.
(If anybody wants it, I can send them a picture of those pages of Torque information.)