Author Topic: Empulse pre order question...  (Read 2788 times)

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
Empulse pre order question...
« on: September 09, 2010, 11:36:02 AM »
Since the Empulse is not "set" yet (handlebar, footpeg changes etc) and there is upcoming Enertia news (likely Enertia 2011 info), will a person be able to easily change an Empulse pre order into a Enertia 2011 preorder?

I pretty sure I want to buy one of the two (more likely the Enertia 2011 model, but maybe the Empulse if the riding position is less aggressive and if the Enertia only sees a minor model change), and I'm more than happy to go ahead and preorder an Empulse 6.0 if I can shift it over to the 2011 Enertia if I like that better....

Or should I just wait for the Sept news?

Gah I hate waiting :)

Gavin

thespecialone

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
    • Brammo
    • Email
Re: Empulse pre order question...
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 04:01:22 PM »
You are correct the final production specifications for the Empulse models are not finalised at this time.
And we have not released details of the 2011 Enertia yet.
However, I know there is a great deal of speculation floating in cyber space.
You can always switch or cancel preorders without penalty up to 90 days before delivery.... or you can wait and do nothing.....but then you might end up waiting till 2012 for delivery of your Empulse !!!

As always the choice is yours :-)

Adrian

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 12:28:23 PM »
Ok Adrian...I went ahead and pre-ordered...but I still want to see the Sept news ASAP :)

An Empulse with modified bars and pegs could be a good thing...A heavily updated Enertia would be even better...I do know that one of the two will be in my getting crowded garage.

Gavin

EmpulseRider

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 11:00:04 AM »
Since the Empulse is not "set" yet (handlebar, footpeg changes etc) and there is upcoming Enertia news (likely Enertia 2011 info)

I agree, I would be surprised if the news this month is not about an updated Enertia and final specs on the Empulse. Lets see what Craig has to say in a few hours!