Author Topic: Bike going back, many parts and accessories available  (Read 1797 times)

PaulHMartinez

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
Bike going back, many parts and accessories available
« on: November 19, 2020, 07:32:48 AM »
My Empulse TT was just deemed irreperable.
It is going back to Polaris. The B9 Fault was confirmed as pending battery failure by a Victory dealer able to diagnose it.
I really regret seeing it go.  I have enjoyed it very much. So much missed potential there.
 I will be removing many accessories that are now for sale, including the original OEM Givi side racks for any Monokey cases made specifically for Brammo. I haven't decided yet if I will keep the Kappa cases I have, they have been great. They may go onto a new Zero if they fit. And now I see that they DO NOT fit this monokey rack.  Cases sold.

So, one set of side racks with hardware and instructions designed specifically for an Empulse Victory or Brammo that show little use or wear if any. $295 plus shipping.

Also, none of which I believe are available any longer.

Performance Marzocchi (racing) forks off the bike. Fully adjustable for preload, compression, rebound damping.
 A $2300 (when new) upgrade. Off the bike $750

New, unused OEM Victory Level 2 220v Charger that will work with any EV.  $250

New Tall Unused OEM windscreen never installed.   $99

Off the bike OEM frame sliders.  $49 They are big and solid made by Woodcraft.

Lowered (1.5") foot pegs with fitted bumpers for leveling. $30

Had a 2014 Brammo Empulse manual printed (with color photos) and bound at office max. $10  Has much more info and how to than the Victory manual.

Body pieces.
  I was never crazy about the original red and swapped the major body panels from a Brammo Empulse.
Dark Silver main center (tank) cover $150
Black Chin Fairing Belly Pan (with Brammo label)  $100 it has a repaired crack on the very bottom from previous owner that is only visible from underneath, it's solid.
 Matching black fly screen $40
 Front and rear fenders $40 each.
  Tail piece $20
They are all direct swap for the Victory.

I spray painted the small red portion of the seat to match the dark silver and all this completely changed the look of the bike.

I can send photos of any part if you email me, since the photo requirements are for very low resolution to post here.
paulhmartinez@live.com

All items plus shipping.
I'll entertain offers on the entire lot $1400 or better and split the shipping or sell individually but want to give anyone on this forum first shot at them before they go onto Ebay with these amounts as starting bids.
Thanks,
Paul

« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 10:33:35 AM by PaulHMartinez »

PaulHMartinez

• Enertia Master
    • View Profile
Re: Bike going back, many parts and accessories available
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 10:27:54 AM »
All parts still available.
Not for long.
Thanks

PaulHMartinez