Author Topic: Brammo Engage video  (Read 5128 times)

Richard230

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
Brammo Engage video
« on: June 14, 2011, 09:38:39 AM »
Two Wheel Blog has posted a few comments about the new six-speed Brammo Engage. The text is not too interesting, but it includes a nice 41 second promotional video by Brammo for their new Engage motocrosser that is exciting - if you like wheelies and burnouts in the city. See it here:

http://www.twowheelsblog.com/post/6580/brammo-engage-electric-dirt-bike?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+twowheelsblog%2Fcom+%28twowheelsblog%29
current bikes: 2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2007 BMW R1200R, 2005 Triumph T-100 Bonneville, 2002 Yamaha FZ1 and a 1978 Honda Kick 'N Go Senior.

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Brammo Engage video
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 09:58:12 AM »
Hmm, thought I'd linked to that video before, but I guess not.  It's a fun one to watch.

The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 11:16:58 AM »
Welcome back Brammofan...had been a few days without a post and I was worried you went and bought a Zero or something like that :)

Gavin

Brammofan

• Administrator
  • Brammovangelist
  • Following the momentum of Enertia
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 11:20:37 AM »
No, nothing that drastic.
Just the ol' 9-5 keeping me busy.

Any chance you're going to the race at Laguna Seca?  I just bought my ticket.  ;D
The Brammoforum Wiki is still active: http://www.brammoforum.com/wiki

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 11:39:51 AM »
I would love to...

But that week I will be on the opposite coast visiting family and playing in the surf on Pawleys Island in South Carolina.

So instead of a 800 mile trip to Seca, I will be a good 3000 miles away...a bit far to sneak off and watch a race or two...

But enjoy...and ask Craig and/or Brian if he can pull some strings and get me my Plus sooner :)

Gavin

Gavin

• Brammovangelist
    • View Profile
    • Sol Power.  BrammoBlog
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 11:46:31 AM »
Too bad I'm in SC at the end of July instead of mid August...

It would be a quick ride up 95 to get to the Virginia Speedway for the TTXGP race on 12-14-AUG....though I don't know if Brammo has committed to that race yet.

I will be back in New Mexico at that time and not able to travel back to Virginia as Aug 13th is my mothers 72 birthday. She just got back from Machu Picchu and after her birthday is heading to Nepal...so we have to spend time with her when we can between her world travels...

Gavin